Monday, July 19, 2021

Well! That Was Short Lived

June 14th I published a quick blogpost letting you know that the posting date was going to change to Tuesdays because my weekends have been off by a day and Sundays felt like Saturdays and Mondays felt like Sundays and I was often late writing my blogs. Well, no more!

I have picked up a new market!

Starting this week, you will be able to find me at the Ponoka Community market 3-7 Monday evenings. That’s right. Ponoka shoppers get to enjoy wandering around my 104 sq ft showroom twice a week. Lucky Ponokans!

This week I am showcasing acrylic/wool (or acrylic/alpaca) blends. Most are solids but there are a few variegated offerings as well.

For those of you who are amazed at how my blogging skills are progressing by my use of a picture montage, don’t pat me on the back just yet. The market manager at the new (to me) venue asked for photos and this is how they arranged themselves in my messenger response. Editing screenshots is easy. Getting photos and text in blogs to behave themselves is not.

written by Lori, TCL owner, who is stoked to have yet another market for my customers to shop at.

1 comment:

  1. I don't care how you did it -- it's a great photo montage! :-)

    ReplyDelete