Monday, January 28, 2019

What happened to January?

This is the last week of January, can you believe it?

Speaking personally, I feel like January has come and gone really quickly this year. I am still working on 2018 projects (some of which were intended for Christmas, additional requests were added over the season) and I would really like to complete some of the projects which have been on hold for a longer period of time.

One of our regulars at Knit Night was telling me about "Stash busters" groups on Ravelry. I love Ravelry, it is a great way to find new/different patterns (w/apologies to The Crafty Lady who cannot get all of her ideas down on paper as quickly as I would like), provides information for customers when they forget their pattern, information on older yarns and gauge. The help section is very comprehensive when you come across a new term, wording you do not understand or new skills.

My personal library at home is fairly extensive, but over the years has become disorganized (plus my size and tastes have changed over the years). I need to reduce/organize my pattern stash as much as I need to reduce my yarn stash. I also need to live a very long time to get everything done. The first two, I have some control over - the 3rd, well, we will see.

As we head into February we will be celebrating - all month long according to one rumor dropped during Knit Night.

On February 14, 2019 - The Crafty Lady will officially have been in business for 25 years.

I started shopping at The Crafty Lady during it's first year of operation, down in a basement. I am not the only one who comments on the changes and growth! And how much we all appreciate her hard work offering good quality yarn at reasonable prices - for 25  years. 

Margaret and I have not been informed what, when or how much will be on sale - with one exception:
       For the 14th ONLY everything in the store will be 25% off.

Moving from 25% sales, to our 75% off sale . . . 

This is the last week week for our 75% Off sale for 4 weeks - as we celebrate!


Amplify
Uptown Bulky 

225 grams = 180 m.
100% Acrylic
Machine Washable 

Regular Price: $19.00

Sale Price: $4.75


Written by Anne, very lucky TCL employee, who is thrilled to be part of the upcoming celebrations. P.S. follow us on Facebook - daily. A "Little Birdie"  has hinted Lori will be posting her daily sales there. I hope I can trust the "Little Birdie". Drop in next month to find out 😉



No comments:

Post a Comment