Monday, April 13, 2020

A Happy Snowy Easter to Everyone!


HAPPY EASTER!

I finished a few projects that I've been meaning to get to -
all the previous Christmas/birthday gifts are done and these arm covers for the couch and chair, (of which I made two different variations so I wouldn't get bored)!

They are actually a much darker taupe so the fact that they look this light grey means the sun is out! YAY!!

As you can see, Easter week was quiet for us due to the stay at home orders.
We kept in contact with friends and family through the internet and phone. Because Mom is so-o impressed with all the zoom choirs and orchestras that have been showcased on TV,
I will teach her how to at least use Facetime before this is done so that she can see that her sister in assisted living really is okay. Baby steps. 😉

I am still rearranging the warehouse. Almost everything is in its new home and I am still filling and delivering a few orders every day. When I am finally happy with the way the warehouse looks, I will post a video so that you can see that the store is still a going concern. And that has to happen soon because, when the snow goes away, I have to start on the motorhome / pop-up store!

I'm not sure how many Farmer's Markets will be running this summer, and for those that do, they will probably be cutting back on the numbers of vendors to allow for the physical distancing protocols. The silver lining is that I will have more time to get the motorhome exactly the way I want it.


So ... in the time that it took me to write this blog, this happened.


< On the back deck, you can see how much snow was left before it started up again.
< In the front yard, the trees have kept the new snow on the road. And just look at the 'fog' in front of the trees. Really coming down!

Remember, it was sunny when I took those first pictures.














But not to worry, I have faith that Mom will have her garden in before May 9th as she always does so snow all you want, Mother Nature, Spring is already here. Just gotta let it show up.

written by Lori, happy TCL owner who can't wait for all the greenery we should have had for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment