Monday, May 25, 2020

Did I Jinx It?

Last week I said I would attend Knit Night from my deck if the rain held off. As I am writing this Saturday morning, it is still spitting out, even though it was supposed to stop yesterday. Did someone take my decision to actually venture out onto the deck as a challenge to see how long I could be kept inside? Along with everyone else?

Doesn't matter. Mom's garden is in and is relishing all the moisture. It hasn't been a torrential downpour trying to invade the garage space again. And when I venture out to the warehouse, my hoodie is enough to protect me. I will only actually complain if I hear a downpour pummelling the warehouse roof when all I have is said hoodie and I need to go back to the house for some reason.

Quick jaunts out to the RV have been productive. I solved the cab access issue for the most part. The center bins now rest on a cabinet on wheels that fits the walkway like it was custom made. (see video below)

The existing lights may be enough but I would rather deal in overkill so that the yarn is shown of in its best light (Sorry, not sorry). Thanks to the virus, I have plenty of time to work out the details.

I have also had time to work on some fine details in the online shop. Every day it is getting easier for you to find what you need. You still won't find mask elastic. Don't know what the holdup is there with my supplier but it is what it is.

I was thinking of trying something a little different to let you know what is available online. Who of you would be interested in a Feature of the Week in this blog? Please comment below or on the Facebook page so I can get a feel for the demand for such a feature.

written by Lori, mentally wterlogged TCL owner, who is looking forward to the days (next week) that I can whine about how hot it is ;)

2 comments:

  1. Feature of the Week? Sure! (And remember it could also include not-just-yarn...) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of feature of the week.

    ReplyDelete