Monday, July 20, 2020

The Ongoing Saga of the Pop Up Store

I got so excited last week about being able to let everyone know that I had been granted a permanent weekday parking spot at the Lacombe Performing Arts Centre and that it was effective immediately, I neglected to (initially) remember and then let you all know that I won't be there THIS Monday, July 20, because of an appointment I had booked for the RV over a month ago. If it is an easy fix, I could be back in my spot Tuesday morning. If not, I will keep you posted, daily, on the Facebook page.

Speaking of Facebook pages, I made the Rimbey Farmer's Market Facebook page as one of their Vendors of the Week! The small blurb and the pictures were awesome! And the response to the post was tangible - people came and not only squished the yarn but purchased it too because of that post. 😊

So, this week's yarn offering is going to be solids and tonals (because hand dyed's are rarely fully solid) in a number of different fibres from cotton to wool to acrylic and blends. There will be no buttons and shawl pins this week so that I can have more hooks and needles. Woohoo! Hope to see you early in the week at LPAC and should definitely see you at Rimbey on Saturday.

written by Lori, tired TCL owner, who's in for a long week this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment