Thursday, July 16, 2020

Three Posts in ONE WEEK?!

Hey everyone,

As you saw in the last blog, The Crafty Lady pop up store now has a permanent spot during the week at the Lacombe Performing Arts Centre. My first day was this past Wednesday, July 15. I was so excited to get started that I completely forgot that the RV had a checkup scheduled for this coming Monday, July 20.

If it is an easy fix, I will be back at LPAC on Tuesday. If it is not, I will post daily on Facebook until I am able to return restocked and ready to sell.

So if you had already planned your day trip to fondle the yarn, I apologize if this messes up your plans but it would have been much worse if you had driven all those miles just to think that I was punking you all this time. 😉

Remember - check FB for updates so you can be sure I'll be there when you are.

written by Lori, currently scattered TCL owner, who just needs a chance to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment