Monday, March 8, 2021

Sneak Peek!

 While my schedule has not yet been solidified, the RV is starting to look like a pop up store again.  Currently, I have virtually all of my knitting needles and crochet hooks hanging in their retail ready positions.

It took a little bit of innovation but it's done. Have I told you that over the door shoe storage bags are amazing?

Most of the yarn is also in position - some in the retail display units, others in storage containers that may (or may not) make it easy to find. We'll see, I guess. And someday I may even figure out how to (consistently) get these photos to sit side by side without fighting with the program for a half hour before giving up.

Until then, this post was written by Lori, possibly crazy TCL owner, who will update you as soon as possible on my weekly whereabouts in the near future.





2 comments:

  1. Looks great! (I use an over-the-door shoe caddy for storing sock yarn, and have two other sets of shoe cubbies for other yarn, all in my studio. Great stuff!)

    ReplyDelete