Monday, April 12, 2021

This was Supposed to be a Phone Update :(

 Today's blog is late but for good reason.

Remember a couple of blogs back when I said that I think I had a solution to the texting to landline problem? The new mobile number for The Crafty Lady is xxx-xxx-xxxx. (You will see down below how long I waited to get it done as far as it got but the number isn't right. I need to fix it before I give you the actual number.) I will retain the landline number (403-782-7238) because I'm old school like that. Besides, it's a daily reminder that Dad took the time to research the perfect phone number for my business endeavour. (The last 5 digits spell out CRAFT)

As I am still trying to fill out the weekly Farmer's Market schedule, I took a road trip with my two roomies on Saturday. Nothing like needing to know what the roads are like before I take a well-loaded RV onto them. Based on the roads we took, I came to the conclusion that Tuesday will probably only have one stop, if any. I also learned why/how Big Valley got its name. Beautiful valley nearby but absolutely impassable with the amount of yarn I'll be carrying. I don't want to be spending all my profits on a new transmission! Don't let the gently sloping road on the far side lull you into thinking I'm a wimp. The road down to the bridge at the bottom is nowhere near that gentle and its a single lane bridge so there would be times I would definitely need my brakes (and transmission) when I get to the bottom.

At least the three of us were able to get out of the house for a day.

As for the new phone line, the process started at 10am this Monday morning with the installation of a new modem in the warehouse and at 3:20pm we are almost finished the process. It will be convenient having a dedicated business cell phone so that I will know when I should answer in a business-like manner and when I can just be Lori 😁

written by Lori, impatient TCL owner, who can't wait to get out on the road!



No comments:

Post a Comment