Monday, April 26, 2021

Drum Roll Please!

FINALLY!

Finally I have some news about my whereabouts this coming Farmer's Market season. Now realize, this is still contingent upon future health recommendations, but until things change, my itinerary is as posted below.

Note that some of the locations are indoors and some outside; some full yarn store and some kits-only. Regardless, the plan is to keep rotating stock so that it is a new store each week. As mentioned in a previous blog, if you don't buy it in person one week, you can probably (hopefully) still buy it online and have it delivered any given following week.

MONDAYS - will most likely be my personal day and / or the day I teach classes at the Lacombe Performing Arts Centre. COVID has me owing them a few.

TUESDAYS - starting May 4, then every OTHER week, you will find me at the Stettler Agriplex 3-6pm.

WEDNESDAYS - I will (tentatively) be at the Ponoka Curling Club in the morning (10am - 1pm) starting June 2 but that has not yet been confirmed at the time of publication.

In the afternoon (3-7pm), I will be found at the Wetaskiwin Ag Grounds starting May 12.

THURSDAYS - I will be plying my wares in Leduc from 10am to 1:30pm (starting date TBA).

In the afternoon (4-7pm), I will be parked at the Downtown Camrose Market starting June 10.

FRIDAYS - I will be at the Lacombe Farmer's Market 9am - 1pm starting May 21.

In the afternoon (4-7pm), I will be at the Lakedell Market, in Westerose, starting May 14. They are currently at retail max.

SATURDAYS - starting May 22, I will be rounding off my week with a visit to The Market at Red Deer 8am - 12:30pm.

SUNDAYS - I don't care how many markets are open on Sunday, that is the day I and mine go to church so you won't find the store at a market.

That is a total of 9 - count 'em - 9 markets that I will be attending every week this year. (Okay, 8 every other week for those of you who were paying attention.) This year, they are all fairly close to home. Depending on the success of these markets, I may stay with this collection or I may choose to expand my reach for those of you who don't live centrally. We'll see what this year brings.

Please note that the starting dates are all over the place. I will be forever grateful for your enthusiasm but please don't show up three weeks before the market you're going to actually opens up! That's a long time to wait to be first in line. 😉

Until the market in your area opens, the best part for you, the customers, is that the online store is still available 24/7!

written by Lori, happy TCL owner, who thought she'd never use another day planner but may need one to keep up with this not perfectly consistent schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment