Monday, March 27, 2017

I Want Candy...

I have a son who worked in a candy store. Later he worked in a toy store. It's like every kid's dream when they're little to work in a candy or toy store.

Now he works in a motorcycle store. I guess that means he's growing up. He's a teenage twenty five year old.

I can't really criticize since I work in a candy and toy shop for knitters. We have all kinds of toys for yarnies in beautiful candy colors. One ball is just not enough. You have to try out all kinds of different flavors and textures.

It's like going through Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory here. Lori is Willy, and Margaret, Anne and I are Oompa Loompas. Okay, I don't like that. Although I guess that means we get to break into dancing and singing about how to raise your children. Yeah, now I really don't want to be an Oompa Loompa. We generally avoid telling people how to raise their children.

But we do encourage consumption of our candy! And if you're willing to join along, we could sing and dance.

And we promise, no wild, crazy rides or squirrels that shove you down a garbage chute. We won't shrink you or stretch you or turn you into a blueberry. Your wild and crazy ride is entirely up to you and your knitting style.

So for this week's sale - here's some candy.

75% OFF

Ice Yarns Candy
100% Acrylic
50 g/60 m Chunky (5)



Regular Price: $4.00
Sale Price: $1.00

Seriously. A dollar! For a ball of yarn!

Posted by Anna Maria Junus (happy employee who consumes way too much of the store's candy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment