Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Easter Hours

Greetings from THE Crafty Lady. You know me. I'm the one in the store who has no blogging skills so I usually leave this job to my two (semi-)professional bloggers. I'm breaking with tradition to let you know that I wear many other hats.

I am not just the owner of  'the best little yarn store in Central Alberta'. I am also one of the church musicians at not one, but two, churches. Being Easter weekend, that means I am very busy this time of year. My music obligations actually start tonight (March 28) with a special Synod wide service. Then a 12 hour day at the store on Thursday - we're still doing inventory. Followed by Good Friday.

This is where the blog becomes relevant to you.


Good Friday is a real, honest-to-goodness holiday so
WE WILL BE CLOSED March 30.

Saturday, March 31 has no religious significance and is therefore not a holiday (in my book) so
WE WILL BE OPEN March 31.

Easter Sunday. No news here. We're
ALWAYS CLOSED ON SUNDAY.

Easter Monday is a government holiday. Since I am not a government run business, I do not observe it and I absolutely do not take off another day in lieu of. Can you tell this is one of my pet peeves? ;) The bonus for you is that the store
WILL BE OPEN April 2!

If we do not see you during the Easter season,
have a Happy Easter!
Posted by Lori, happy owner of TCL

1 comment: