Monday, May 4, 2020

Ordering Online Just Got Easier!

I spent most of Monday fighting with my current website, craftylady.ca, but it was so worth it! Your payment method is less likely to be turned down AND you can finally find products through TABS!

Yes! You heard right! There are tabs at the top of the page and they have drop down menus! More and more items are finding their proper homes in the webstore and I have discovered how to group them more efficiently for you to navigate with ease. It's still not as nice as the website that was supposed to replace it but it sure beats the hassle most of you have had to deal with up until now. In fact, I am seriously considering keeping this one because it means a whole lot less work for me.

And because I have been concentrating on the website, I do not have a finished photo of my One Seam Sweater  - because it isn't finished. Silver lining? It's now too warm to wear the sweater anyway. That means the weather is now perfect to split my time between the website and the RV (all while taking care of my amazing customers) so stay tuned for updates on both.

written by Lori, busy owner of TCL, who is refreshingly energized by all the work that lays ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment