Monday, August 3, 2020

The 'Blogmaster' Took a Day Off

I would suggest you don't believe everything you read except that I actually did take off Saturday after the Rimbey Market to take Mom to Camrose to visit her sister. Normally, that time would be used to strip the RV bare in order to fill it back up on Sunday. So, even though I worked hard Sunday in order to clear out the old and bring in the new stock, I still had plenty to do on Monday - which became my Sunday because I took Saturday off. That means I was too preoccupied to realize that I hadn't 'blessed' you with my weekly ramblings. Lucky you ;)

The theme for this week's yarn offerings is Canadian sourced yarn.

Gathering Yarns is a company out of BC and they supply me with both Canadian and Italian sourced natural fibres.

Estelle Designs calls Ontario home and they have their own brand of yarn as well as supplying other brands such as King Cole - both of which will be in the store this week.

Katia is a well-known brand that is supplied by both of these companies. Again, lucky you!

A trio of smaller, independent Canadian companies that will have a few offerings in the pop up store are Zen Yarn Gardens, Sweet Paprika and Ancient Arts. If I had more room in the RV, I would have also brought Dewedlebug Merino roving again. This particular company is as local as they can get. The owners walk to the pop up store when they need something. :)

written by Lori, happy TCL owner, who appreciates a day off more if I remember what day comes after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment