Monday, August 8, 2016

While the Boss is Away

You missed it!

I put a hidden question in the middle of last week's blog and no one answered it.

Sigh. I guess no one reads this stuff. You just scroll straight to the bottom to see the sale.

I suppose if I said that I was knitting a life size elephant, no one would notice that either. Or if I said I was breaking the rules and knitting my boyfriend (a famous celebrity who will be unnamed) a sweater, no one would ask a question. Or if I said that I've been challenged by NASA to create a moon cozy that would be ignored as well.

The life and work of an artist is so unappreciated.

I will tell you about Crafty Lady Night. Every Thursday from 6-9 pm you can come to our store, find a cozy spot on our lovely new couches, and knit, or crochet, or weave, or cross stitch, or make plans to rule the world. We really don't mind what you do as long as you're reasonably social. You get coffee or tea, a snack and lively conversation with other people who are making their own plans to knit things for every baby they know or to rule the world. And all that for only five bucks. Which isn't a bad deal. Sure you can stay home and knit, but why not do so with others. Sure you can plan your own crafting party, but that would mean calling people on the phone, cleaning  your house, making refreshments and getting rid of any non-crafter or non-rule the world people. That sounds like a lot of work to me.

As for the sale - yes I know that's the only reason you're reading this, we are still in the process of selling off our Patons line. It's really lovely yarn but due to distributor issues we can no longer carry it. We are sad to see it go, but it's a bonus to you since you get to partake of this wonderful sale.

75% OFF
Patons Lace 
80% acrylic, 10% mohair, 10% wool
Fine weight (2)
455 m/498y

Patons Lace Sequin
68% acrylic, 14% polyester, 9% mohair,9% wool
Fine weight (2)
314m/344y



Regular Price: $7.50
Sale Price: $1.88

A light weight yarn with a mohair halo. This is beautiful soft yarn that comes in lots of solids and verigateds. Great for shawls but also for sweaters. We have lots of colors and at the moment of writing this, plenty for sweaters. 

And yes, the boss is away and I'm in charge. (insert evil laugh)

Posted by Anna Maria Junus (happy employee who would come to Crafty Lady Night even if I didn't work here).

2 comments:

  1. Would love to join on Thursdays but work until 6 and by the time I would get there it would be after 7 :( maybe one day I will be off early enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay. You can come after 7. We have it going until 9 and we often have latecomers. You don't have to be here at 6.

      Delete