Monday, May 15, 2017

It's Delightful, It's Delicious...

I could be talking about the weather this morning...sunny, not too hot, wisps of white cloud wafting over a blue sky...

I could be talking about the glorious annuals in purples, pinks and whites I bought at the nursery yesterday to put out in my garden today...

I could be talking about the sweet treats I enjoyed at my daughter's over the Mother's Day weekend...

But I'm not.

Nope.

I'm referring instead to the yarn we have on offer this week.

It's a delightful 100% cotton, plied yarn just perfect for that sweet summer tank top, or a wee bonnet for a new baby.  It could become anklets or pedi-socks to complement your new summer footwear, or a smashing flapper hat to shield you from the sun.  Prefer to knit accessories for the home?  This yarn is just right for crafting a selection of washcloths and bath mitts, or mug rugs or picnic table place mats...

And the colour range is delicious in a variety of pastel tints.

Yes, it's delightful, it's delicious, it's....

SUBLIME!





75% Off Sale!

Egyptian Cotton DK
by Sublime Yarns

100% Fine Egyptian Cotton

105 meters (115 yards)
per 50-gram ball
Original price: $7.00

One week special: $1.75

Written by Margaret, happy Crafty Lady employee who's rejoicing over this delightful, delicious, de-lovely weather!  (With apologies to Cole Porter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment