Monday, November 26, 2018

Seasonal Lights and Specials

Lacombe is celebrating Light Up the Night THIS week!  Presented by Lacombe Tourism and Stantec.
Events run from Wednesday, Nov. 28 to Sunday, Dec. 2 this year. For a complete listing of events, check out the Lacombe Tourism website.
Image result for moonlight madness lacombe 2018

Moonlight Madness is Thursday, Nov. 29!! 
Join The Crafty Lady staff from 6- 10 p.m. for 
"In-Store Deep Discounts!!"

I am sorry, I cannot tell you what will be on sale, or how deep the discounts will be. 
The Crafty Lady will not even tell her staff what will be discounted.
The only rumour we have heard is: there will be discounts up to 75% off! 

We would really appreciate everyone stopping in to say "Merry Christmas", "Happy Hanukkah", "Seasons Greetings", "Compliments of the Season" or "Hello". The sentiment is the caring and cherishing each other. 

I don't know about you - I am starting to feel slightly stressed and my home calendar is starting to have many notes on each date, as we have a largish family, and many to celebrate the season with. 

There was an emergency call on Facebook the other day for hand crafted blankets and toques for Red Deer Inn from the Cold. If you are looking for a way to give to others, anything you could donate would be really appreciate. (Which for someone like me, who would love to donate adds to the stress as I try to make for my family.) 

Never fear, in addition to Moonlight Madness, we are still featuring one yarn each week at 75% off. This week's special is very appropriate, as I seem to be consuming more coffee than usual to be able to knit more/longer. Coffee is a morning staple but so very essential to a self-admitted addict. I admit I have 2 additions - coffee and knitting. I have spilled coffee on my knitting, but as I drink it black, it washes out. 

Mmmmm....Espresso...rich, colourful, classy...and a little can go a long way -- just like this week's Super Special Sale Yarn offering!


150 grams = 135 metres (148 yards)
50% Cotton; 50% Acrylic

Regular Price: $28.00

Sale Price: $7.00

You only need one of these delicious skeins to make a fabulous decorative loopy cowl...  



A slouchy market bag



Or a handsome crocheted collar
(add beads for a bit of 'bling'!)



Coffee, tea or yarn: it's all here for you at The Crafty Lady!


Written by Anne, happy to be able to knit at work, and drink coffee. Please purchase so I do not add to my stash. 




No comments:

Post a Comment