Monday, May 3, 2021

Markets, Here We Come! (update)

As mentioned in the last blog, there may be some updates as soon as I hear something new.

Well, I've heard some things new. The updates are highlighted below.

MONDAYS - will most likely be my personal day and / or the day I teach classes at the Lacombe Performing Arts Centre. COVID has me owing them a few.

TUESDAYS - starting May 4, then every OTHER week, you will find me at the Stettler Agriplex 4-7pm. That's right. Stettler will be every week this season.

WEDNESDAYS - I will (tentatively) be at the Ponoka Curling Club in the morning (10am - 1pm) starting June 2 but that has not yet been confirmed at the time of publication.

In the afternoon (3-7pm), I will be found at the Wetaskiwin Ag Grounds starting May 12.

THURSDAYS - I will be plying my wares in Leduc from 10am to 1:30pm (starting date May 20).

In the afternoon (4-7pm), I will be parked at the Downtown Camrose Market starting June 10.

FRIDAYS - I will be at the Lacombe Farmer's Market 9am - 1pm starting May 21.

In the afternoon (4-7pm), I will be at the Lakedell Market, in Westerose, starting May 14. They are currently at retail max.

SATURDAYS - starting May 22, I will be rounding off my week with a visit to The Market at Red Deer 8am - 12:30pm.

SUNDAYS - I don't care how many markets are open on Sunday, that is the day I and mine go to church so you won't find the store at a market.

Stettler, Camrose and Wetaskiwin are year round markets. Depending on the popularity of the kits, I may choose to continue those through the winter, driving conditions permitting. I am really looking forward to getting out and reacquainting myself with my customers again. Hope to see you soon!

written by Lori, eager TCL owner, who wants you on the lookout for this RV!



No comments:

Post a Comment