Monday, January 24, 2022

This January Has Turned Out To Be Quite Balmy!

 Loving the temperatures coming this week!

I don't mind the forecast of snow for Monday because I need to practice up on the techniques I will be teaching on the next few Tuesdays. (see the blog from two weeks ago)

By Thursday, I should have all the puzzle pieces of the lighting collected. I'm a good blend of my parents, but one trait I am so grateful to have inherited from my Dad is to keep everything 'because I might just need it someday'. You'll see what I mean when I do the show and tell next week soon.

Part of my electrical system will also be arriving soon. Fingers crossed that it will arrive before next Sunday so that the lights will actually be on in the pictures.

I'm afraid that's all I have for this week - classes and easy electrical in LorigamiVan so get out and enjoy this weather. You can see what next week has in store for us.

written by Lori, happy TCL owner who can't wait to see the finished products - classes AND bus!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sending the DMC; glad I got the order in before you got so busy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete