Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Plant Fibre Week

No. It's not an official week - that I know of - it's just what the pop up store is concentrating on this week.

We have 100% cotton yarns, cotton blends with wool, rayon or acrylic, some even have multiple fibres blended in with the cotton for super drapiness, as well as other plant fibres such as hemp and flax.


There's even a little surprise fibre in here that isn't plant fibre but I don't like lumping it in with animal fibre because it feels more like a plant fibre even though it comes out of an insect's butt. You guessed it! I have some silk in the mix this week.


I will try to post the yarns along with their prices every week so call me out if I miss a week so that I know someone is reading the blog 😉

 

written by Lori, fake skeptical TCL owner, who understands her blog isn't the most captivating in the web-verse but still appreciates each and every one of you that takes the time to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment