Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Second Time Around - This Time in a Heat Wave!

Gathering Yarns is the featured yarn this week. Yes, I know it's sweltering out. Yes, I know the majority of their products are wool. I also know I only have two more opportunities in this Farmer's market season to showcase ALL my yarns for you before they are only available through the online store. Take advantage and strike while the iron is hot (as the air outside) so that you don't have to pay shipping this winter. Besides Gathering Yarns, there are also a few offerings from other yarn companies such as Zen Yarn Garden, Sweet Paprika, Fibra Natura, and Ancient Arts.

As you can see from the list to the right, I have everything from lace weight to bulky on the shelves this week. Fibers range from Flax to Bamboo to 16 micron Merino! I have worked with a few of the yarns and I'm sure I'll work with a few more if you leave them in my possession for too much longer. Help a girl out! I already have too many projects on the go! 😉

written by Lori, thankful TCL owner, who is happy to say she didn't die from heat stroke while rearranging the 'furniture' this weekend. Even the house electrical system didn't want to support the RV AC! The ice water and teeny tiny USB powered fan sufficed. YAY!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment