Monday, May 31, 2021

Surprise, Surprise! Y’all Wanna Pet the Yarn!

 Honestly it’s no surprise at all. What’s the point of yarn shopping when there’s no way to tell if your skin or someone else’s is going to love being wrapped up in your fibre of choice? Seriously everybody wanted to pet this shawl I was working on between customers.

Sadly this means I will be searching for new venues for Tuesdays and Thursdays. Until Stettler moves their market outdoors (or lets me park outdoors while the other vendors remain indoors) I will be looking for another Tuesday outdoor alternative. Stettler moved their market outdoors! Woohoo! And until I fit into the 20% of retail vendors, Leduc is out. Sad really, because I have loyal customers in both areas. They just don’t want kits.

In the meantime, you guys have been showing up at Wetaskiwin, Lacombe and Red Deer. See? Yarn petting is a real thing 😁 and the yarns you get to pet this week are all man made fibres - mostly acrylic (the quality kind) and some polyester/nylon blends. My patterns will also be making an appearance again this week along with knitting looms which I haven’t had room to display up until this week.

So everyone come out and enjoy the weather and a little yarn petting this week.

Written by Lori, happy TCL owner, who looks forward to seeing each and every one of you in the pop up store.


No comments:

Post a Comment