Monday, May 17, 2021

This Week - a Hybrid!

This week I get to try something a little different with the pop up store. So far, I've been indoors with my kits in Stettler and outdoors with the full service rv in Wetaskiwin. This Thursday I get to set up my indoor layout outside under the awning of the rv at Leduc. Thankfully, that means I won't have to carry everything as far as I normally do and it will be nice to be out in the fresh air with everyone else.

I don't mind making up the kits and selling my patterns and yarn that way but the people who visit the markets where I do that to fit into the 'handmade' 80% miss the weekly changes in the retail setup in the rv.

I mean, just look at the needle and hook selection alone!

For those of you who will be joining me at Wetaskiwin (on Wednesday) and Red Deer (on Saturday), the offerings will include cotton, cotton blends, bamboo blends, silk and most of the Berroco lines I have in stock. And let me tell you how happy I am that I have from Saturday afternoon to Tuesday morning to swap out the products every week! I got a head start this week because I still had Friday and Saturday free. I won't be so fortunate for the next few months.

written by Lori, sleepy TCL owner, who hopes to see you at one of the four locations this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment