Monday, May 10, 2021

Week Two of The Popup Store Live

 Good Monday morning 😀 I hope everyone celebrated a safe and happy Mother’s Day.

The market season is just getting started and, as I write this, I am still not sure how the new restrictions will affect the markets going forward. I am scheduled to be in Stettler on Tuesday, Wetaskiwin on Wednesday, and Lakedell on Friday. If I don’t hear from organizers, I will head to those locations and post to Facebook when I get there/set up. (May 14 - Heard from Lakedell. They are retail full until further notice.)

What I know for sure is that, if the markets are a go, there will be restricted access - especially if the market is indoors due to weather. Thankfully, I am prepared for both indoor and outdoor markets, although I prefer my outdoor setup. The indoor setup, while chock full of kits including my personal patterns, looks mighty sparse.

There are more markets scheduled each week going forward until they’re pretty much in full swing by midJune.

Stay happy and healthy and see you soon at a market near you!

written by Lori, happy TCL owner, who - like the rest of us - can’t wait for things to get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment