Monday, November 8, 2021

So What Did You Do With Your Extra Hour?

Daylight Savings Time, whether springing forward or falling back, tends to make me (and many others) less productive for about a week after the change. Need proof?

Less than 24 hours after falling back, I had a blog to write. Did I take advantage of that extra hour? Nope. Wrote this a half hour before publication time.

Speaking of publications, I had an extra hour to write / complete my moebius cowl pattern. Did I use the hour to do that? Nope. Still not finished. But I'm pleased with both versions :)

What did I do? Mom and I took advantage of that extra hour Sunday morning to catch up on curling so all the games would be watched within a couple hours of them being over so that our week coming up could be more productive.

Why? Because I may just have my shuttle bus home this week and I need to put as many hours as possible into it before the (insert four letter word that begins with S) flies!

So, again I ask, what did you do with your extra hour?

Written by Lori, well rested TCL owner, who has a lot of work ahead of her this winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment