Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Well, The Snow Flew and I’m Still Waiting

This blog is a couple of days late because I really wanted to have made some progress after last week’s time change messed with my internal clock.

I didn’t get the pattern written for the cowls I previewed last week but I am one step closer. I created a third version which will be a bonus pattern to the Faux Cable Cowl. It is a simple 3x3 rib for those of you who have never knit a Moebius cowl on a circular needle before. I decided that you may want to do a practice run before playing with the Faux Cable which takes a little more concentration so I’m giving you a two-fer. (2 for 1).

I know it’s a little hard to tell but the leopardy printy one is twisted the opposite direction of the other two. I did that on purpose for the OCDs in the crowd to let you know not to sweat it if yours twists a different direction from the one in the picture 😉. 

I also didn’t get the bus home. Boo-oo! Now I’m going to want to make sure all the people who forget they live in Alberta and forgot how to drive in snow get at least one or two good drives under their belts before I get out onto the highway with my new rig so I know it won’t get plowed into before it even gets a chance to become the new home for The Crafty Lady aka the LorigamiVan.

I will keep you updated and, in the meantime, enjoy the snow. Written by Lori, TCL owner, who’s itching to get going on this thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment