Monday, December 28, 2020

Social Media overload?

 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I threatened that there may not be a blog this week. There almost wasn't. Let me explain why.

My Crafty Lady Facebook page was suggesting that I should take the time to link to my Instagram page, so I did. Then I remembered that I had proactively set up three separate Instagam pages and three separate Twitter pages that I knew would probably never get used because social media is a rabbit hole that keeps me from knitting, crocheting, weaving, etc.

I didn't think about using different emails and phone number when setting each of them up because - doesn't matter - I just didn't. Turns out I should have paid a little more attention to which email went with which account because I was up until 1:40am just trying to get all three personal accounts coordinated, all three Crafty Lady accounts in sync and all three Isagenix accounts playing together nicely. At least now when I'm spammed with men wanting to chat up the 'hottie' with the cute profile pic (their word, not mine) I'll know they're not trying to scam some free yarn! 😆

So, yes, The Crafty Lady now has a proper Instagram page and a proper Twitter account that you can follow if you like. I can't promise anything more interesting than what is already on the Facebook page or here but who knows what I might do with my free time once the pop up store is on the road come this spring. I'm even toying with the idea of a YouTube channel ...

written by Lori, somewhat tired TCL owner, who wished to point out that when you click the Twitter link you will see why I was up so late trying to get the right pages together.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You take the cake! (I don't use either IG or Twitter so I know I'll always find you.)

    ReplyDelete