Monday, January 4, 2021

Where Will I Pop Up Next? (Location, Location, Location)

 New year, new schedule.

COVID-19 put a big damper on a lot of people’s plans this past year. Mine included. When I made the decision last year to close the brick and mortar store and take my ‘show’ on the road, I had no idea that I would be blessed with an entire year to plan! And you know what? I’m no further ahead in my planning than I was this time last year. (Anyone want to steal my title of ‘World’s Best Procrastinator’?)

In all fairness, I have had my hands busy with the website and rv renovations, but that doesn’t take away the fact that I need to let you know where to find me, and I need to do it as soon as possible. That’s where you come in. 

I want some feedback from you as to where you would look for me. Should I be trying to get my foot into Farmer’s Markets when my category (retail) is capped at 20% of the total vendors? Or would you be more likely to try to find me in mall parking lots or the like? Any and all suggestions are welcome as I need to start contacting market coordinators and/or town or city administrators ASAP. I’m even open to showing up at retreats but have no idea who to contact for those since I’ve never been to one myself.

Written by Lori, TCL owner who is determined to put 2020 in her rear view mirror and set her sites on one of the best years this little yarn store has seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment