Monday, January 25, 2021

Blowing Someone Else's Horn This Week

Thanks Margaret for putting me onto a woman whose creative bone is as warped as mine! These gloves are a 'must try' as soon as I have time!

They are the brainchild of none other than Jeny Staiman whose first name you may recognize from Jeny’s Surprisingly Stretchy Bindoff” which I made use of in the cover photo of my Basic Toe Up Sock pattern. I fell down the Ravelry rabbit hole and discovered some of her other unique patterns (a few of which were already in my queue) but I was unaware of who their author was until this weekend.

                

written by Lori, apologetic TCL owner, who is keeping this blog short because I know you didn't even make it this far because of the rabbit holes this blog sent you down. Sorry. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment