Tuesday, January 19, 2021

God Works in Mysterious Ways

 I couldn't get motivated to write my blog this weekend. Not even a quick mashup a la Stephen Colbert's Meanwhile segment. My guess is someone was forcing me to wait until I had a chance to read a message on Ravelry this morning.

I reached out to Lady-Orange on Ravelry last week because I wanted to use pictures of her finished Lorigami Gloves because she has made way more than I have. I checked Ravelry this morning to find she had messaged me back with humble permission.

The following link spells out exactly why I design the way I do.

Lady-Orange's Lorigami Gloves

Thank you, Lady-Orange, for putting my motivations into words.



written by Lori, grateful TCL owner, who appreciates each and every one of you who embrace my evil genius 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment